Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Beginning at the End!!

atlanta hip hop,atlanta music,joshua,underground hip hop,underground hip,rap underground,drake retakes

Wow what a year!!!! First off I want to thank all of my followers and those who stopped by the site and everyone who has been showing love. The year 2009 has been so great. I started off with one song, one follower and one dream. Now everything is just blossoming and I feel so great.

2010 will be even greater. You will see more awesome photos by the talented Carlton Mackey, you will see performances...and you guys will get first dibs on songs that I create. I will post them here first.

I thank all of you guys (my followers) for believing in me and making all this possible. I am inspired by all of you... that's real!!. Thank You!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, thats whats up! keep the music comin were waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big things are comin for you this year, no doubt. I'm really looking forward to meeting and working with you in March!

    ReplyDelete